Update Member Information

There are two ways to alert the OVMA to a change in your member information, such as a change of employment or mailing address.

1. You can fill out our Member Information Change Form PDF and return it to us by mail, fax or e-mail.

2. Fill out our online contact form with the appropriate information.

We also appreciate it when you alert us to a change in e-mail address, phone number, fax number or other contact information. Please do so using one of the two methods above.

You can also let us know when you've changed practice areas, or added a service or specialty that will be reflected in your Find a Vet listing. The list of available areas, services, and specialties is on the Member Information Change Form.

Thank you for helping us to serve you better!


Updated: 2019-05-06 07:00:00

Author: Oregon Veterinary Medical Association