March 3 - 5, 2017
In conjunction with the Oregon Veterinary Conference
Register onsite at the registration table in the exhibit hall in the CH2M Hill Alumni Center. To speed the process, please fill out the appropriate registration form (below) and have payment (including $100 late fee) ready. Thank you!
Your ICHC registration includes the meals and breaks for the day(s) you have registered for, access to the Exhibit Hall, the ICHC hard copy proceedings, and access to the OVC proceedings on the OVMA Web site. ICHC registrants may attend any OVC session. Please indicate on your ICHC registration form, or online registration, if you will be attending any OVC sessions. OVC registrants must register for the ICHC to attend any or all of its sessions.
- Dr. Jeffrey Lakritz DVM, PhD DACVIM, the Vernon L. Tharp Professor in Food Animal Medicine, The Ohio State University – Case Reports of Clinical Parasitism | Barbervax and Haemonchus Prevention | Antimicrobial Use | Pain Management
- Dr. LaRue Johnson DVM, PhD, Professor Emeritus, Colorado State University – Pearls from the List Serves | Should Camelids Be Restricted from National Parks?
- Dr. Claire Whitehead BVM&S, MS, DACVIM, FHEA, MRCVS, Camelid Veterinary Services, Oxfordshire, UK – Bovine TB in Camelids | Herd Health Planning | Neonatal Critical Care in Private Practice
- Dr. Julie Dechant DVM, MS, DACVS, DACVECC, Associate Professor, UC Davis Equine Emergency Surgery and Critical Care School of Veterinary Medicine, UC Davis – Wound Management | Research Round-Up | Common Orthopedic Injuries and Their Management
- Dr. Tim Holt DVM, Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist, Certified Veterinary Manual Therapist, Clinical Associate Professor, Colorado State University – Integrative Therapy, Review & Clinical Application | A Day in the Life…Experiential Learning in Camelid Practice
- Plus many more!
Reception on Friday night & Northwest Camelid Foundation Auction on Saturday
Glenn Pfefferkorn & the OSU Foundation
Travel & Lodging
We recommend that you make your lodging reservations as soon as possible, as there are many concurrent events at OSU during early March.
There is a $10 fee for parking on Friday in the Zone B&C lots near the conference facility. There is no charge on the weekend. For your convenience, you may want to purchase your parking pass for Friday in advance.
Seating & Room Assignments
In most sessions, seating is theater style. To assist us in room assignments, please indicate on the registration form the OVC sessions you will be attending, if any.
Your CE certificate will be included in your registration packet that you receive onsite.
ICHC registrants will receive hard copy proceedings for the ICHC.
To access the OVC proceedings (available 2 weeks before the meeting), you will need the login information from your confirmation postcard, online registration receipt, or reminder e-mail. Already logged into our site as an OVMA member? Logout first, then login with the 2017 OVC credentials.