Iverhart Plus Chewables Heartworm Preventive Recalled
Customer Service: (800) 338-3659, ext. 3052
Virbac has issued a voluntary recall for six lots of their heartworm preventive, Iverhart Plus Flavored Chewables, due to a failure to meet stability specifications during the life of the product.
The following lots have been included in the recall:
- Lot 120076 (Large 51-100 pounds)
- Lot 120086 (Large 51-100 pounds)
- Lot 120856 (Large 51-100 pounds)
- Lot 120202 (Medium 26-50 pounds)
- Lot 120196 (Small up to 25 pounds)
- Lot 120844 (Small up to 25 pounds)
Dogs that are on this preventive may not be fully protected against heartworms. Please consult your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
Published: April 11, 2013; Updated: April 11, 2013
Filed Under: Recalls Warnings
Author: Oregon Veterinary Medical Association